Monday 16 December 2013

Ireland in 2 Days - Cliffs of Moher Edition

Hello lovely readers! Again I have to apologise for the extreme delay between blog entries, but travelling and good internet connections do not go hand in hand, and so unfortunately the blog entries had to wait for the time being.  However, as I have settled down on the top bunk of my hostel in LA, I'm reminiscing about good times past...

We decided on doing a one day tour to the cliffs due to our extreme time constraints, but I would definitely recommend spending more time in Galway because it's a beautiful part of Ireland.  Without further ado though, here are the pictures.


We met a friendly goat, Billy, who had been taken into care by the family that ran the tours, when they found him abandoned and hungry in the wilderness.



 This was Darragh, our guide for the day.

















I think the pictures speak for themselves in this entry.  The scenery is simply stunning, I cannot recommend visiting enough.  

For those interested, we booked the tour through our hostel and they recommended MacCoole Tours as they are a family run affair.  Our guide, Darragh, was pretty much a stand up comedian and a really friendly chap, so I would recommend these guys.   They even offer home-made cakes in their grannies old cottage for morning tea, what could be better?!


1 comment: