Sunday 21 July 2013

Floaty Skirts & Cropped Tops

Whilst in Zagreb, I decided to indulge in a little photographic work for the next outfit post.  They're a bit few and far between at the moment, as backpacking for 10 months and having lots of nice clothing aren't two things that generally go hand in hand.  But anyway, I managed to throw together a very simple little something.

My absolutely favourite skirt at the moment is a floaty number from Urban Outfitters.  It's comfy and lovely, and perfect for summer.  Thanks to a massive online shopping spree, I found a great little acid wash crop top too, and luckily the two work quite nicely together.  The crop top is also from Urban Outfitters, as is my bag.  Yes, I have a bit of a love affair going on with Urban Outfitters, but they haven't yet made it to Australia, and you always want what you can't have.  My sandals are just a simple pair from H&M, perfect for more or less any occasion.  Speaking of H&M, has anyone seen the stunning pictures of Doutzen Kroes in their latest summer campaign? Jaw dropping.

Thankfully Zagreb is full of some beautiful, quiet little corners so here are some photos (a post about Zagreb is currently in the works).



Serious.



Not so serious.



 







No comments:

Post a Comment