Wednesday 26 June 2013

12 Islands Boat Cruise/ Epic Fail

I was really excited about writing today's post because we did this amazing island tour just off the coast of Fethiye.  Unfortunately for both you and I, my camera now resides here...


So all the pictures for the next while won't be of great quality, and these are the few pictures we did manage to take today (post camera debacle).  







We swam at 4 different locations, all were beautiful. We were fed a delicious lunch, had stacks of watermelon, and just a really tip top day in the sun. My tan lines are off the chart.  The lesson of not letting yourself be owned by your possessions really rang true today, and although it did put a slight dampener on things for the 5 or so minutes after it happened, I didn't let it ruin my day.  Chewy did try to get it back from the ocean floor by the way, but the water was much too deep and way too blue to be able to see anything unfortunately! So no luck there.  But in the end it is just a replaceable item, and I won't be eating for the next couple of months to try and save money, in the already tight travelling budget of $50 per day, in order to buy a new camera.  #Panasonic if you're reading this, I really liked your camera, so how would you feel about sending me a new one?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment