Friday 21 June 2013

PETA Asia-Pacific Internship

I was lucky enough to be offered and internship at PETA Asia-Pacific's offices in Manila, the Philippines. It was such an incredible opportunity, and something I'd dreamt of for so long, that I couldn't wait to get on a plane and head to Manila for 2 months! Before you get worried I'm going to get all 'vegan' on you, I just wanted to share with you some of the adorable animals I met along the way.

Also, here is a link to my internship testimonial blog on PETA Asia-Pacific's website.







The last puppy in the photos is Blaize, he absolutely stole my heart. 

If you want to do something great for these dogs and cats, and help to improve their lives then have a browse through The Pasay Pack and watch the video. That is what I spent my Saturday mornings doing in Manila, and I loved every single second of it. 

Hope you enjoyed the cute doggies and cats! 

No comments:

Post a Comment